Join Our Worldview Team
Our leaders make these camps wonderful. Their enthusiasm and Christ-like example set the tone for the campers and leave a profound legacy in the lives of the youth that attend. Being a camp leader is hard work, but you have immense amounts of fun as you go, and most of our leaders testify that they too had their lives changed by the camp.
Our volunteers facilitate small groups, lead worship, help run activities, serve in the kitchen, and much more! We usually attempt to use younger leaders (18-35yo) to lead small groups, though if you are older than this, we’re still happy to chat to you about how you might be involved. There’s lots to do!
As a volunteer, your responsibilities will be:
- Attend pre-camp training day and contribute to all leaders meetings on camp
- Join in all assigned camp activities and encourage the students to participate
- Model Christ-like character
- Love each student by building relationships, mentoring, encouraging, and serving
- Lead small group discussions in order to help students understand the lectures at an age-appropriate level
Small group leaders in particular are expected to be on site at camp for the entirety of the week unless a special prior arrangement has been made. You will not be permitted to leave at any time unless in the case of an emergency.
If the cost of camp is a problem for you then please contact us about sponsorship. Please don’t let finances be the reason you can’t join us!
Instructions to join our Team:
- Read the Small Group Leaders Job Description and Statement of Faith
- Apply to join the team by following the link below and completing the forms.
- You will then be contacted by one of our directors if you are chosen to be on our leadership team.
- You will be emailed a link with information required to complete the safety requirements for camp.
- Compulsory training day (approx 3 weeks before camp) & arrival day before campers