Worldview Camp: Team Member Suitability
As a part of your application, you will be asked to affirm the declarations below. If you are accepted as a team member, you will be asked to sign a more detailed OAC volunteer agreement.
“By marking my agreement as part of my application for the OAC Worldview Camp Team, I am confirming that:
- I agree to the OAC Ministries statement of faith,
- I will abide by and respect all OAC policies and procedures,
- I have not been convicted of any criminal offense or participated in any activity that could create problems when serving in a Christian ministry,
- I have not committed any acts of sexual or indecent assault, against minors or adults,
- I agree to and accept the commitment required as a volunteer with OAC Ministries,
- I understand that before I can be appointed to Team, I will need to undergo screening for suitability, necessary training, and agree to the necessary policies and procedures before volunteering.
If I am approved as a volunteer and accepted onto the OAC Worldview Camp Team:
- In the event of accident, injury or illness where I, or my emergency contact, is unable to consent, I authorise/accept:
- the leader in charge to obtain medical advice and/or assistance they deem necessary,
- use of an Ambulance,
- all operation, blood transfusion and anaesthetic risks involved in procedures that are deemed necessary,
- responsibility for any excess costs incurred relating to medical emergencies.
- To the extent permitted by law, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless OAC Ministries and any of the individual staff or voluntary leaders against all claims, demands, suits and liability of whatever nature and howsoever arising out of personal injury or any damage or loss of personal property.
I declare that the information provided in the application is to the best of my knowledge and accurate in all respects. I hereby authorise OAC Ministries to use my personal information to process and effect my application.”